Saturday, June 14, 2008

P.S. I love you!

Don't ever forget that we each have our own trials and weaknesses, as well as things that we regret. What I do know is that you have a good heart, and that you love each of us just as much or more as any other amazing dad in the world. You are a wonderful Dad and I know that you try so hard to give whatever you can for us!!! Your love is very apparant, and not every kid gets to experience that. Know that I hold nothing against you, and love you so very much!!! You are the only person that has been in my prayers everyday since I was first learning how to talk to my Heavenly Father. Like grandpa stradling, he has the ability to see you in your best light, and he loves you perfectly. The last few years I have been blessed to feel so much love for you and really admire who you truly are! Thanks for your example, for giving me my sense of humor, and for teaching me how to give others unconditional love! You're the best!
love,
Kristina

No comments: