Saturday, June 14, 2008

5 more memories from Katie

After reading everyone elses, I just had to add some more...
1. Riding in the truck with you and laughing my head off when you would yell "Whoo Hoo!" as loud as you could out the window and whoever was on the street
2. Hearing you sing, "Hey good lookin' watcha got cookin'!"
3. You always called me 'Punkin face.' To this day I don't know why. Does my head look like a pumkin? HAHAHAHAHAHa. I called Allie that the other day and she gave me the strangest look like, "What the heck mom..."
4. You would always let me drink out of your glass at the dinner table when you had 'fun' drinks. By the way, because of you, I still like my juice watered down (:
5.Guarana, tonic water, Nibs, pistachios, sunflower seeds, black licorice, and homemade bread always remind me of you! I used to get so mad when you would slice my homemade bread right down the middle of the loaf right when it came out of the oven. Then it would just looked 'smooshed' after that.
6. I love you dad!

No comments: