Sunday, June 8, 2008

Katie's 5 memories of Dad

  1. Daddy-Daughter 50's dance, you taught me how to tie a tie.
  2. Eating Jalepeno Cheddar potato chips in the am pm parking lot. (To this day, those are my favorite potato chips but they don't make them anymore, sigh!)
  3. Sleeping in the warm truck on Sunday paper routes while my brothers threw papers in the back in the cold. Good memory for me, maybe not for my brothers! (haha)
  4. Christmas at our house last year. I will never forget that! Thank you!
  5. Working at Radio Shack and watching you fast for days at a time that the Radio Shack would get enough business to support our family. I love you for that!
  6. Okay, here's an extra! I remember having Lucky Charms with half and half whenever mom would go out of town. Yum! Too bad it doesn't agree with my waistline anymore!

No comments: