Saturday, June 14, 2008

Kristina's Favorite memories of Dad!!!

Kristina's favorite memories of Dad:
1. Packing us all in the back of the truck to go to the drive in movies was probably one of my most favorite memories as a kid. I was SOOO excited.
2. When I was in the fourth grade and I came home crying because I got a pink slip for "incessant laughter" and I was scared to tell mom. Dad sat me down and told me stories of all the times he got in trouble in school and we just sat there and laughted for awhile.
3. Finding gum or mints in his pockets at church
4. After my engagement broke off, I talked to Dad and he told me how proud he was of me and how even if I made a decision like that at the altar, he would walk right out with me and support me all the way.
5. Leaving his house each summer, and him putting on sun glasses to try and hide the tears, or the times he has given me his last $50 to get me out of a rough time.

No comments: